How can you make your tables look elegant and modern? It’s easy with these gold table numbers! Not only do they look fabulous, but they also give off an air of sophistication that will put your wedding reception above the rest. These gold table numbers are sure to be the talk of your wedding, so don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to make your big day stand out!
Tips for Using Gold Wedding Table Numbers
No matter the shape, size or colour of your wedding tables, gold table numbers will add a special touch to your reception. Here are seven tips for using gold wedding table numbers that you can use for your big day:
- If you don’t want to worry about collecting place cards at each table, gold table numbers are a great alternative. Simply write out names and assign each guest with the appropriate number before placing them on each guest’s plate at the assigned seat.
- Make sure that all of your guests know their corresponding number by sending out an email with an attached picture of their seating chart as well as their assigned number just before they’re seated (tip: if some guests have difficulty reading small print, it might be a good idea to enlarge this photo).
- Include directions on how guests should take care of their wedding table numbers in one hand while they eat with the other – so don’t forget to include instructions like place face down under your plate and do not fold.
- Add embellishments such as stickers, rhinestones or sparkles around the edge of your gold table numbers to make them more festive!
- For another budget-friendly option, try ordering blank gold labels and have guests decorate their own with stickers, rhinestones or paint pens.
Finally, create personalized labels online through sites like Minted and Adornment Labels which offer pre-made templates with options such as adding photos, logos or text over top of intricate design elements such as feathers and flowers!
No matter what the theme of your wedding day is, adding some shine to your tables with table numbers gold can really make the room look more extravagant and luxurious. Here are five benefits of buying gold table numbers:
- They reflect light – which will help illuminate the room.
- They have a high-end feel that matches any kind of setting.
- The 24-karat gold colour reflects a warm ambiance in an event space.
- The number font and style on the plate can be customized to match your personal taste and style.
- The addition of gold table numbers offers a new way to decorate without having something at eye level compete with centrepieces on tabletops or walls around the room.
Designs and Shapes
Modern table numbers are often square or rectangular but round table numbers are also an option. Gold table numbers look lovely with any colour palette but they will especially sparkle next to navy blue, yellow, or bright white linens. If you want a unique take on the tradition of displaying your wedding guest’s names and seating arrangements, try personalized shaped modern table numbers such as stars or arrows instead of the standard rectangles.
Table numbers are a great way to add a little extra glamour to your tables. Also, they’re not as expensive as you might think. If you want to make sure that people can find their place at the table, these gold table numbers will do the trick. They’ll also help your guests find their seats when it’s time for dinner so that they can enjoy all of the good food and conversation.
Main photo: kylefromthenorth/unsplash.com
Leave a Reply